These questions ask about the effects that your erection problems have had on your sex life over the last month. Please try to answer the questions as honestly and as clearly as you are able. Your answers will help your doctor to choose the most effective treatment suited to your condition. In answering the questions, the following definitions apply:
- sexual activity includes intercourse, caressing, foreplay & masturbation
- sexual intercourse is defined as sexual penetration of your partner
- sexual stimulation includes situations such as foreplay, erotic pictures etc.
- ejaculation is the ejection of semen from the penis (or the feeling of this)
- orgasm is the fulfillment or climax following sexual stimulation or intercourse